Thursday 6 February 2014

Final DPS


The image above shows the started on my DPS design and the style and colours of my DPS.




The image above shows the graphics at the back of my DPS, the two big ones have had their opacity turned down so that it doesn't make the reader concentrate on that as the main part to the DPS.




The images of the muscles on this screenshot I have hand drawn for my DPS so that it gives it something else and give it more of a designed DPS.


The green boxes on this screenshot are there to give me an idea of where everything that I will be putting into my DPS goes so that nothing gets muddled up and put in the wrong place.












The image above shows that for the main image on the DPS I have photoshopped it so that it gives it a bit more colour and make it stand out more on the page. I have changed the Hue/Saturation and the Brightness/Contrast (also shown on the image below).


The images below are changes that I have made to my DPS and the different layers that the changes are on.



This final image is the finished result of my DPS.


No comments:

Post a Comment