Wednesday 18 December 2013

Magazine Covers Mock



Above are my two finished magazine cover designs that I made, of these I will choose a final one to use when I create a double page spread.




Above are screen shots of the making of my first magazine cover. This shows the different layers I used and the different parts of the cover in each layer, each layer is shown on the screen shots.




Above are screen shots of my other magazine design. this also shows the different layers I used to create the cover and the different parts of the magazine in each layer.




Above shows that I have added a crowd background to my image and blurred them out to make me stand out more and I have also added a lightening affect on the right to make me pop out even more.



Above shows me editing my first image to make me have more shine and pop out more and to also give me more colour. This was done, as shown above, by going into; image, adjustments and then hue/saturation, I did this to make the image stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment