Friday 22 November 2013

Magazine Research




The magazines above are some magazines that I went out and look at and these were the some of the best designed magazines, so I chose these for my research as they are well designed and exactly what i am looking for.




These images above show me actually researching and looking for the magazines to see which are the well designed ones and also the ones that I could possibly use for my own design of magazine and actually going to see the magazines helps a lot with the visual image of the magazine.



These images above are screenshots from my pinterest and my magazine cover board showing all the other magazine covers that I have found that i believe have a god design and might be useful when i design my own cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment